Re: [teacherartexchange] ceramics - ages and emotions about breakage

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 25 2005 - 12:21:10 PDT

The only reason that I see to hold ceramics off till the upper grades
is that when you have the same kids for 9 years, it's kind of a good
incentive that when you're a big kid you get to do ceramics and use
knives etc. Sometimes it's hard to hold onto those upper grades if
they do the same stuff year in and year out.