[teacherartexchange] Nice student art gallery - to jump start ideas (all levels)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 25 2005 - 09:17:12 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I don't know how I missed this on Great Sites (thanks Ken for
including it).... I thought you might have missed it too.

Henrico County Public Schools
http://www.henrico.k12.va.us/2004ArtGalleries/

See some nice lesson ideas for all grade levels....A very colorful
"Starry Night" (nice student interpretation - probably oil pastel
resist).... Lots of pattern (looking at repetition and rotation - math
concepts, too)... K-12 teachers will want to check all levels... some
"old favorites" (like minds, I guess)...some recognizable "in the
style of"... but some fresh ideas as well. Surreal family (middle
school?) was cute.

Enjoy,

Judy Decker

--