[teacherartexchange] Art Teachers "in the News" - see Incredible Art Department

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 24 2005 - 17:14:14 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Are you showing your work? Are your students showing their work? Any awards?
Send me your news and I will add it to Art News on Incredible Art Department.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/artnews.html
Just added: Brenda Robson, Cynthia Gaub, Cynthia Padilla, Woody Duncan.

It is nice to have a picture to go with your news - although I will
share your news without it. Sorry for the late showing of Cynthia's
Gaub's work (an oversight).

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department