Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] NAEA Grant Funding Alert - Updated on IAD

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 24 2005 - 14:14:33 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Dr. Hatfield has sent in available grants he has found for the arts.
These are only an assortment of what might be available to you. The
Grant Alert is linked from Art News on Incredible Art Department
(under professional development)

You will also find a link to Art Teacher openings in selected States
as well as NEW releases.... All NAEA news will be linked from this

Please share with me grant offerings you might be familiar with.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources
To unsubscribe go to