[teacherartexchange] NAEA Grant Funding Alert - Updated on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 24 2005 - 14:14:33 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Dr. Hatfield has sent in available grants he has found for the arts.
These are only an assortment of what might be available to you. The
Grant Alert is linked from Art News on Incredible Art Department
(under professional development)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/artnews.html

You will also find a link to Art Teacher openings in selected States
as well as NEW releases.... All NAEA news will be linked from this
page.

Please share with me grant offerings you might be familiar with.

Regards,

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department