[teacherartexchange] Altered Books Gallery for Incredible Art Department

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 24 2005 - 11:29:29 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

This is my NEW address for posting to the lists. It has come to my
attention that my Yahoo address is blacklisted (reported as sending
spam). Please, if any of you have issues with the amount of mail I
send, tell me privately (at any of my email addresses), rather than
reporting me as a spammer. My Yahoo address is still good and is on
Incredible Art Department.

Altered Books Gallery:

I now have some Altered Books with creative display stands from Maggie
Tucker for the Altered Book Gallery. I won't be putting all of her
images on the page.
If anyone wants to see them - email me OFF LIST (jdecker4art at
yahoo.com - or this address). Replies to this should not be posted to
the group. Maggie's email with image is about 5 MB so you need to be
able to receive a large file.

I have some books from the Yahoo Groups Round Robbin to display too.
More to come from that. Our groups aren't as organized as the Getty RR
- I am hoping more will share image when they get their books back.

I have two list members now interested in a bookmaking page....so more
will come on that, too.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department