[teacherartexchange] Going Fishing

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 24 2005 - 08:56:38 PDT

You won't be pestered by my e-mails for a while, I'm going
fishing in the Ozarks. There's no computer connection, not
even a phone down there. Even the cell phone is out of range,
but that's the beauty of it all. We visit the triplets first
and hang my exhibit in Kansas City, remember to come:
I did get three new paintings started but they will have to
wait till I bring a mess of crappie back to Albuquerque.
http://www.taospaint.com/Portfolio/NewPaintings.4.05.html
Maybe I'll get some good photographs in the Missouri Ozarks
to paint from. But, there is so much green down there, I'll
miss all the rich earth tones of New Mexico.

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net