Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Art AND Reading - Grants from Target - Early Childhood and ARTS

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 24 2005 - 08:33:20 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Getty list has been "talking" about art and reading
connections for kindergarten/early chhildhood.

I am in the process right now of updating my Grants
page on IAD (thanks to Dr. Hatfield from NAEA).

I just checked one of my old links and the Target
Grants are still available:

Deadline is May 31.

Maybe you and your kindergarten teacher could even
collaborate on a grant - combining the Reading grant
and the arts grant? See details on the site.

If you know of more grants available to Art Educators,
send them my way. Our county ed office had several
grant opportunities - many for technology and service
learning. I don't know what might be available in your

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

Do You Yahoo!?