[teacherartexchange] New Member, D. Lopez

---------

From: Deanna Lopez (deanna_lopez_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 23 2005 - 14:21:11 PDT

I heard about this group from Judy Decker. I hope I will be a valuable
contributor to the list. I teach kindergarten, but art is very important to
me as it is to them. I look forward to sharing with all of you, and also, to
learning more about art with these younger children. They are not reading or
writing at this stage, so art is very motivating for their growth and
development.

Thank you,
deanna_lopez@hotmail.com