Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Earth Day - Found Poetry with hand made paper

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 23 2005 - 06:57:40 PDT

Greetings Teacher Art Exchange,

It is magic! I don't know how Getty did this but it
works. I knew this topic had come up before (many
times) so I entered earth day artsednet in Google.

I got one thread to come up and the posts are Teacher
Art Exchange now:

There are more posts - go to April 2001. I'll browse
some more and see if other posts come up when I enter
different years.

The artsednet may not continue to work - so try
teacherartexchange + your topic when searching Google.

Note to Teacher Art Exchange Staff: Is there any way
to put the search of the archives back on the Getty
site? I know it wasn't used much in the past, but
maybe folks will use it more now? AP list (College
Board list) uses Lyris too - they do have the search
of posts available to members. I have used it several
times. Just thought I'd add this suggestion as I know
you are checking digests.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources