[teacherartexchange] Earth Day - some links

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 23 2005 - 06:37:14 PDT

Greetings Teacher Art Exchange,

I know I ignored the request for Earth Day ideas.... I
have shared dozens of ideas on and off list over the
years - but no longer have my emails with those ideas.

I guess those I helped are no longer on the list as
they did not "pay it forward" by posting the ideas.

Here are some Earth Day links (with links to more
links) that were posted to Net Gold list:
ONE EARTHDAY, many EARTHDAYS, OR EARTHDAY?
Any more Questions - Actions needed ??
http://www.worldfutureschool.org/index.php?id=1524

Earth Day 2005
http://www.worldfutureschool.org/index.php?id=1489
Full news
http://www.worldfutureschool.org/index.php?id=245

Earth Day this year was either March 20
(http://www.earthsite.org/) or April 22
(http://www.earthday.net/).

If anyone would like to see a page of ideas for Earth
Day added to Incredible Art Department, send your
ideas my way.

Regards,

Judy Decker
jdecker4art at yahoo.com