Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Earth Day - some links

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 23 2005 - 06:37:14 PDT

Greetings Teacher Art Exchange,

I know I ignored the request for Earth Day ideas.... I
have shared dozens of ideas on and off list over the
years - but no longer have my emails with those ideas.

I guess those I helped are no longer on the list as
they did not "pay it forward" by posting the ideas.

Here are some Earth Day links (with links to more
links) that were posted to Net Gold list:
Any more Questions - Actions needed ??

Earth Day 2005
Full news

Earth Day this year was either March 20
( or April 22

If anyone would like to see a page of ideas for Earth
Day added to Incredible Art Department, send your
ideas my way.

Judy Decker
jdecker4art at

Incredible Art Department