[teacherartexchange] My Watercolors on Display

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 22 2005 - 08:12:24 PDT

Art educators should continue to practice what they preach.
Over the years, my watercolors have been my way of keeping
my hand in as an artist.

I've gotten several opportunities to exhibit my watercolors
this Spring, here in Albuquerque and back in Kansas City.
If you can not make it to the exhibits you can still view
my art at:
http://www.taospaint.com/Portfolio/Exhibits05.html
If you are in Kansas City you have an invitation to my
opening at the West Branch Library, just click here:
I will keep adding to my work on line at:

This morning, I start delivering paintings for these exhibits.
It' a beautiful morning in New Mexico.
                                Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque