[teacherartexchange] Try Mime Digest - no code (Digest users)

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 22 2005 - 06:47:58 PDT

Dear Frustrated Digest Users,

Getty DID fix this problem.... There is now MIME
Digest that comes to you with the messages "as is" -
with all of the colored fonts, etc. There is NO
gobbly-gook code...and email addresses are clearly
shown so you can send personal replies if your wish.

To switch - got to:
http://www.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/login.html

I don't know if your mail program will be able to read
this format. I can only tell you that Yahoo mail reads
it just fine. If your mail program can't read it - you
have only missed one day - and can easily switch back.

Sorry to post to the entire group... but I thought
there might be more frustrated Digest users out there.
MIME Digest is great! Thanks for listening to our
"woes" Getty Teacher Art Exchange staff (I know you
will see this post eventually).

Joan d'Getty