RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: April 21, 2005

---------

From: Tammy Willis (tmwillis72_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 22 2005 - 02:35:58 PDT

Gender diversity in elementary art ed?

I think there is a big difference. When I was in graduate school one of my
Profesors was Donna Tuman and she wrote her doctoral thesis on this subject.
She shared her research with us and showed us the art work of students in
her research. Even the color choices from boy to girl were much different.