[teacherartexchange] Lesson Plan: Monochromatic Self Portraits - from Judi Morgan

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 21 2005 - 14:48:58 PDT

Greetings Teacher Art Exchange,

Judi Morgan sent me her lesson plan for Monochromatic
Self Portraits for Middle School (Word file).
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Judi-mono.doc

The File for Sharing Folder (Files/ on IAD) is an easy
way for us to share photos and lessons. I do not keep
these on the site for long.

Download Judi's lesson plan now if it interests you as
it is now harder to print off lessons once I get them
on the site (folks have found that they get cut off -
you have to copy and paste the lessons now...but at
least they are ad free!)

I will work on getting Judi's lesson linked.

Thanks for sharing, Judi.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/