Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Cheryl Tall - to Inspire High School Ceramic Sculpture

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 21 2005 - 10:55:54 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I know your students will love the work of Cheryl
Clay sculptor from Escondido, California
Contemporary Clay and Mixed Media Sculpture
Large Scale Ceramic Figures Inspired by
Mythology and Pop Culture Themes.
Large coil formed busts and figurative work. Very
textural - many combining figure with architectural

I am contacting her right now for permission to use
images with students. Fair Use will allow you to use a
limited number in PowerPoint (in class only) -
prviding you show copyright information etc. If you do
not hear back from me - look to see if a link to her
work has been added on my Cermamics page (or email me)

Also see Tony Natusoulas
Colorful and homourous life size ceramic, figurative
sculptures by California Artist Tony Natsoulas.
Tony has already granted you permission.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

Do You Yahoo!?