[teacherartexchange] Kindergarten lesson summary for texture

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 21 2005 - 08:00:38 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

First an apology to anyone who went to download the
March Kindergarten lesson summary.... I did it on my
machine but never submitted it to the site. I just
discovered that when I submitted the lesson for April.
Lesson on Texture
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/early/early-K.htm

Each month, a new lesson summary is shared for you to
further develop into a complete comprehenisve lesson.
Pam Stephans "gifted" these to us. I will not leave
her lessons on IAD - but will put YOUR adaptation and
completed lesson on when you send it back with student
art.

Regards,

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department