[teacherartexchange] the group and problems

---------

From: mary maloney johnson (maloneymk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 21 2005 - 03:07:40 PDT

Hello to Whoever asked about our experience with the new format,

I have subscribed to the digest and find that there is so much imbeded code
that to get from one post to the next is very confusing visually. I would
like to change either to recieve the posts individually or to some format
that will get rid of the code, if such a thing exists.

Kathy