RE: [teacherartexchange] "cake" decoration

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 12:19:35 PDT

Our school is having a celebration and my eighth graders have been asked
to create a tiered "cake". We were given three boxes to stack, but I am
having a mental block on WHAT to do with them! Paper mache over them?
Any suggestions for how to add decoration? It is too close to the end
of the year for brainstorming. Help!

Judi Morgan

Saint George's School

2929 W. Waikiki Road