Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Art News Student Feature - and Student Art Quotes

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 10:06:16 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Share your successes with your students. I have added
a Student Feature to Art News:
When submitting students names, please make sure
parents grant permission. You don't need to send me
verification - you just keep it for your records.

Ken Schwab has an Art 1 student who was accepted to
Rhode Island School of Design. Congratulations to her
and to Ken.

Student Art Quotes:

Getty list has posted some wonderful Student Art
Quotes. Kathy Douglas has a student art quotes wall in
her Choice Based Art Classroom. I hope this idea
catches on.

I would like to add your favorite student art quotes
to the page on Incredible Art Resources. These
"treasures" remind us why we teach art.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources