[teacherartexchange] Art News Student Feature - and Student Art Quotes

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 10:06:16 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Share your successes with your students. I have added
a Student Feature to Art News:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/artnews.html
When submitting students names, please make sure
parents grant permission. You don't need to send me
verification - you just keep it for your records.

Ken Schwab has an Art 1 student who was accepted to
Rhode Island School of Design. Congratulations to her
and to Ken.

Student Art Quotes:

Getty list has posted some wonderful Student Art
Quotes. Kathy Douglas has a student art quotes wall in
her Choice Based Art Classroom. I hope this idea
catches on.

I would like to add your favorite student art quotes
to the page on Incredible Art Resources. These
"treasures" remind us why we teach art.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/quotes.htm

Regards,

Judy Decker