[teacherartexchange] Sharing an elementary school with another art teacher

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 04:00:10 PDT

HI All,
Things are changing in many schools, suggestions and thoughts on sharing an elementary school with another art teacher.
What do you do if your styles are completely different ??
How do you work out supply usages ??
Differences in classroom management styles and art rules ??

I will share your wisdom with my colleagues,
Thanks,
Christine Besack :)