Re:[teacherartexchange] Kin ~ I went to school today

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 19:02:07 PDT

Ken,

This is the best news I have heard. I am so excited for you. Getting
into the classroom is good for your recovery and seeing you is so good
for the students. Subs have no clue about supplies but they are
replaceable so don't stress yourself.

Rhode Is. has had your students before so you have a history with them.
They have experienced the quality of students you produce so I am sure
that was factored in.

So good to see your post and know how rapidly you are recovering ;<)

Sharon ~NJ