Re:[teacherartexchange] I went to school today

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 17:57:04 PDT

Ken
How good it must feel to get into school and care about the mess.
You must be some kind of "fighter."
and how lucky for your kids to see you back and caring about mess.

Congrats to your student who got into RISD. I have a couple myself.

You make us all aware of what it means to be a teacher.

Wishing you continued success in your recovery.

Patty
respond to: pknott@enter.net