Re:[teacherartexchange] I went to school today

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 16:11:11 PDT

I went to school today and I spent a few minutes in my classes today. It
was good to see them and that they are still doing well. They are dragging
their feet and I told them that this sub is responsible for their grade so
you had better be nice. It was nice of my friend Bob to take over the
photographing of my a.p. students portfolio's and they are progressing
nicely. My room is a mess so I suggested a clean up day. Sub's are not
watching out for supplies.

Well I wrote to tell you that I have a senior in art 1 who is great, and
she wanted to go to Rhode Island School of Design. I told her that I got
two in to there last time and that it would be hard with just her Art 1
portfolio, well she was accepted and I am shocked. It's good news for her.

Ken Schwab
bicyclken@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.