Re: [teacherartexchange] recognizing seniors

---------

From: Maryanne Buschini (buschini_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 15:44:22 PDT

call the paper, ask if you can send a photo (what format do they want
it, dpi, jpg, etc). Get out the digital camera and take a photo of the
student with their artwork. It will get much more attention.

We did this with an artist in residence we did last year, and they SENT
a photographer to take photos of the mural with the kids.

Maryanne in PA