Re: [teacherartexchange] recognizing seniors

---------

From: Rick Larson (jrlarson51_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 15:31:12 PDT

Patty, the newspapers have gone email- The last time I wanted something in
the paper, I just emailed all of the info to the person who does the school
news. I have even emailed pics to them. This has worked well for me. You
have to do it in advance, and I always start with "Could you please..."
or Would it be possible- you get the gist.
Anyway, just thought I'd pass this along.
Betsy