RE: [teacherartexchange] (no subject)

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 08:39:45 PDT

It was great to turn on my computer this morning and see that Anonymous
had disappeared and everyone's name had reappeared! Thanks, Getty!
However, I am in a quandary over the Rules and right folder discussions.
What are we talking about? (and I thought I was fairly computer
literate!)

Judi Morgan

Saint George's School

2929 W. Waikiki Road