Re: [teacherartexchange] Using Rules [teacherartexchange]

---------

From: Marvin Bartel (marvinpb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 07:22:52 PDT

Hi,

It is so good to see all your names again. Mystery may be great in
artwork - not in who is sending me email messages.

To keep the teacherartexchange messages from coming to my IN box, I
was able to reset the way my filters handle the incoming messages.

If you happen to use Eudora, do not use the FROM header. Set it sort
incoming messages using the contents of the TO header.

Marvin