[teacherartexchange] Thanks Christine & Ann and all ~ another MAC question~ Using Rules create the rule from the TO: not the FROM :

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 06:52:06 PDT

Thanks Christine and Ann! Thanks for the directions. I did just that
and it still sent to the in box. I think there must have been a delay
because suddenly it started being cooperative and sent to the TAEDG
mail box just like it is supposed to. My MAC has always had a mind of
it's own.

I have a laptop (Powerbook G4) and if I rest my hand on the case while
I am typing it seems to send itself commands I didn't control. Does
anyone else have that problem?

Sharon ~ NJ