Re: [teacherartexchange] Using Rules create the rule from the TO: not the FROM :

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 03:22:19 PDT

HI All,
To get your Teacher Art Exchange Discussion Group mail into the right box(folder)
Create the rule using the "TO: "
as the determiner.
not the FROM :
The TO: for all of the messages is teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu

no matter who they are from this works like a charm with any listserv you may belong to.

Happy to have my Brain Trust Back !!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU GETTY !!!!
Christine Besack :)
mrsbeeswax@comcast.net