Re:[teacherartexchange] Getty listened I am a happy camper ;<)

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 21:05:43 PDT

It is so good to see names again. I feel like I had lost my
mega-family. Now I know who is speaking ;<) Anonymous was just too
impersonal and too hard to find specific emails. With Ann's help I did
find a way to write in something the Rules like in order to send to the
right box. All is right with my world tonight!
Sharon ~NJ