Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Getty listened

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 18:00:39 PDT

    Will a reply work for this address so we can thank the Getty folks
individually for restoring our names? That was really prompt service!
I hope the folks who were wavering about staying on the list will decide to
stay. This is an exceptional community to be treasured for all its

                            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                            Art teacher, K-5, retired

Who will visit the Getty this summer while I am in LA --Yeah!!!

> We got a message earlier today that Getty was hearing and responding to
> our concerns about the "anonymous"
> I guess they listened and responded.
> The names are back! ( even though I was getting used to anonymous)
> Did you all see the note from Ken Schwab?
> wonderful to have him back
> and I think he's maybe I didn't want the anonymous
> Patty
> respond to:

To unsubscribe go to