Re: [teacherartexchange] Getty listened

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 18:00:39 PDT

    Will a reply work for this address so we can thank the Getty folks
individually for restoring our names? That was really prompt service!
I hope the folks who were wavering about staying on the list will decide to
stay. This is an exceptional community to be treasured for all its
members!!!

                            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                            Art teacher, K-5, retired
                            aiheineman@prodigy.net

Who will visit the Getty this summer while I am in LA --Yeah!!!