Re: [teacherartexchange] gmail

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 17:25:02 PDT

Harold,
        Do you know ? if with a gmail account if I could
access it from anywhere as long as I have internet access ?
I'm headed back to visit the triplets and might try to use
their dial up. They are out in the country with the chickens.
                                Hi, It's Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net