[teacherartexchange] gmail

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 17:12:12 PDT

Hi,

I just openned a gmail account, google mail. Google give you 2 MB's of
storage for free with each e-mail account. Therefore I plan to use
this account for all of my listserv e-mail. What's nice about gmail is
that you can archive all of the messages on their server and all of
the messages are searchable.

When you sign up for gmail you can invite 50 other people sign up for
gmail. If any of you are interested let me know.

Harold