[teacherartexchange] Improving TeacherArtExchange

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 15:18:08 PDT

Dear Teacher Art Exchange members:

As you know, we have launched a new version and location
for our listserv. We very much appreciate your comments
on the value of the listserv as well as on problems you
have encountered, and we are working on solving these as
quickly as possible. We hope to address the anonymous
posting problem first.

Please continue to share your thoughts on how we can
improve the service. And thanks for your continued
dedication to this community.

TeacherArtExchange Staff