[teacherartexchange] HS Lesson - Contour Hands with Text - added to IAD

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 12:16:02 PDT

Greetings Teacher Art Exchange,

Dave Haines and Nerina Patane have shared their high
school hands lesson with Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Dave-hands.htm
Nerina's is at the bottom of Dave's lesson page.

Or scroll down on this page for just a summary:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/hands.htm

Regards,

Judy Decker
jdecker4art at yahoo.com