[teacherartexchange] Randy's Book ideas are high school - adaptable to other grades

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 11:07:19 PDT

Dear Barbara and all,

When I make a post and you have a question about it,
PLEASE include your email address with your post. You
can spell it out like I do so email bots won't harvest
it. This is the only time I will post a response to
the list.

Randy's book ideas were probably done with high school
students - but I can see that they could be used with
other grade levels as well.

Computer Ideas for Middle School:

Barbara - Also - check back and you will see that I
posted a site (Look on Spotlight on School Art on
Incredible Art Department) with many ideas for graphic
communications (done on computer). The site was a high
school site - but lessons may be adapted to middle
school.

Woody Duncan also posted his site with ideas. You will
find many links on Incredible Art Resources, too.
Right now they are listed on Art Education links page.
Harold Olejarz has some good lesson ideas for middle
school, too.

There are some photoshop lessons linked from High
School lessons on Incredible Art Department -
adaptable to middle school.

If you are interested in some easy PC Paint lessons,
ask off list. I may be able to find that old post.
Carolyn Roberts has some good lessons on her site for
PC Paint that you can adapt to Macs.

(my email address is also on Incredible Art
Department)

Regards,

Judy Decker
jdecker4art at yahoo.com