Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] school accreditation and art teacher positions from wendy free

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 10:49:28 PDT

i head a rumor today that our district is considering not having our schools accredited by SACS (we're in FL), possibly in an attempt to avoid the requirement of schools needing a certain number of electives teachers in specific art teachers! anyone else had any experience with this type of thing?
wendy free

Do you Yahoo!?