[teacherartexchange] school accreditation and art teacher positions from wendy free

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 10:49:28 PDT

hi,

i head a rumor today that our district is considering not having our schools accredited by SACS (we're in FL), possibly in an attempt to avoid the requirement of schools needing a certain number of electives teachers in specific areas...like art teachers! anyone else had any experience with this type of thing?

thanks,

wendy free