[teacherartexchange] MS Computer Lessons Needed

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 10:40:58 PDT

I am teaching a computer class for in coming middle school students this
summer. Most have basic computer skills using Macs, and I wonder if any of you
have activities to use with my students? We will be on machines that only work
with OSX and therefore some of my favorite lessons that I did with Dabbler are
no longer compatible. I have Appleworks, Photoshop Elements, and all Microsoft
programs plus the use of the Internet. If you want to reach me off line LMK
and I'll send you my school address.
Barbara