Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Arcimboldo style self portraits - personal identity (lesson on IAD)

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 10:08:19 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I now have Nerina Patane's Arcimboldo self portraits
on Incredible Art Department (IAD):

This lesson is good for all grade levels. Right now, I
only have it linked to high school lesson plans.

Many lesson ideas were shared during the down time...
When I get them added to the site, I will post.

Thank you for sharing Nerina....and thanks to Ken
Schwab whose generosity got this sharing going.

In time, I will get Larry Prescott's Photoshop faces
added - Food faces using scanned in images and layers.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

Do you Yahoo!?