Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Student Textile Art Link - Lessons needed

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 07:07:10 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Jan Hillmer shared this link with me.
Sacred Heart of Mary Girl's School textile art:
Teacher Patricia Christy. Some amazing work done by
teenage girls.

I added a link on my Textiles - Fiber Arts page (under
contemporary textile art).

Incredible Art Department could use some textiles
lesson plans. That is an area where the site is
particularly weak. I do get requests for
textiles/fiber arts lessons. A lesson from Linda Woods
on the stuffed animals for elementary may come this

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

Do you Yahoo!?