[teacherartexchange] Digest Users try Mime format digest - it is great!

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 06:25:52 PDT

Greetings Digest Users,

I tried mime format just to see what it was like.
I have a Yahoo account. I don't know if it will work
on all email programs. The digest arrives neat and
tidy - NO code. I get to see all of the colors that
folks use in their posts. Since we will never get
everyone to send in plain text - try switching over to
Mime to see if it works for you. It is so easy to
switch back again.

I am thrilled to have digest version back again. Thank
you for "listening" Getty.

"Joan d'Getty"