[teacherartexchange] Art Trading Cards from Randy

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 05:18:44 PDT

Well I have my signature in place( to allow for email address). I believe
this site is intended for our use and we should use it as we have always
used it. I like how some of use have added our first name or at least an
indicator in the title. I think Ken is a founding father and we can include
and update each other as needed on the list. Getty has provided us guide
lines to use and i do not believe checking in on a list's health would be
abusing it.
It is great hearing from people. We concluded our Art Card Exchange with
the US Virgin Islands and it was a very positive experience. My students
seemed to have gotten a lot out of it. Thanks to Stephanie C for
suggesting it. I have a second group of Advanced students interested. I am
planning to have them silk screen a limited edition. Is there interest till
out there? R in Maine

Randy in Maine
india99@infionline.net