[teacherartexchange] I don't get it... From Susan on Long Island

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 21:11:23 PDT

Hi, All,
I don't understand how this system is better. Can someone please explain it
to me. I hate to "look a gift horse in the mouth", because this is a free
service from Getty, but I hate not knowing who is posting. Can't we all add
our name to the post? There are persons with whom I relate and always open
their e-mail. Seeing your e-mail addresses is like seeing e-mail from family.
This teacherartexchange is just too impersonal for me....sigh...
Susan on Long Island