Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] stretched canvas for watercolors qs from wendy free

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 20:15:48 PDT

anybody using it? at this point i'm thinking of it
just for me. so far i've only seen it made by
fredrix. best price seems to be
at least for the large size i'm looking at (24X36).
any opinions on uncovered/unglassed watercolors (vs.
traditionally framed, with respect to longevity,
fading issues...)? anyone use any type of fixative
for uncovered watercolors? this option seems very
attractive from the standpoint of saving $ on framing,
large sizes available, and supposed lack of buckling
(right now i use the 300 lb paper, although it is cold
press and the canvas stuff looks a lot more textured.
also wonder about its whiteness/brightness).

wendy free

Do you Yahoo!?
Make Yahoo! your home page

To unsubscribe go to