Re: [teacherartexchange] Behavior Management Plan Advice

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 17:59:03 PDT

I allowed talking in class but controlled it with a signal
(a bell) if it got to loud. But, we had totally silent
days when we were drawing from observation. It's important
and reinforces the concepts put forth in "Drawing on the
Right Side of the Brain." Talking is a left brain activity
and interferes with drawing.
                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
Most importantly you must conduct the classroom in a way that
you are most comfortable with.

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703