[teacherartexchange] Watercolor Lovers

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 17:52:42 PDT

I just put up a page for watercolor lovers with links
to watercolor artists that I admire. There is also a
link to the "Hand Print" site where you can find more
information that you will ever need about watercolor.
Go there if you have questions about artists, pigments,
papers, etc. Enjoy:
http://www.taospaint.com/WCart/Lovers.html
                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--