Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Spotlight on School Art - Graphic Design Lesson ideas

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 17:24:57 PDT

Greetings Teacher Art Exchange,

While we were "away".... I changed the Spotlight
School on Incredible Art Department. Featured now is
Columbus North High School:

I selected this school because of its visual
communications program (graphic design). While the
lesson ideas are not that "original" (I have seen them
done before)-they do give you some good ideas of what
to include in a graphic design class. Most ideas are
good for middle school too.

I saw a nice Web Quest handout on Craig Roland's site
for Persuasion in advertising. If anyone is interested
in that link I can look it up (ask me off list).

Judy Decker
jdecker4art at

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources