Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] from mrsbeeswax Suggestions for using this new format... just read archives :)

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 16:58:04 PDT

Another way of handling things is to open another e-mail account for
list mail. I have been doing that for a while and it has worked well
for me.

I just signed up with Google's G-Mail. G-Mail gives you ton's of
storage space and makes it easy to store and search your e-mail. I
imagine it is like having the artsednet archive on your own computer.
Once you sign up for g-mail you can invite up to 50 people to join. If
anyone would like a g-mail account, it is free!!!!!, e-mail me at:

personal web site -
school web site -

To unsubscribe go to