Re: [teacherartexchange] allooo out there anybody able to post

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 15:44:27 PDT

Randy,
        I thought it was clear where to send our posts to.
If not we can just look at the address it goes to when we
reply. We had several choices to check when we signed up.
One was digest or not, another was if we wished to receive
a copy of our own posts. Perhaps you didn't check that one.
It's great to be back receiving mail from great teachers.
                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

Anonymous wrote:
> If this posts it is only because I stared and stared at the two addresses I
> have and cobbled together what I think the address is:
> teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu. Honestly. Why sign us up if we
> can't send things. Randy

How's the weather in Maine ?
                mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net