[teacherartexchange] that coded digest stuff

---------

From: Anonymous (teacherartexchange_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 15:36:48 PDT

Judy ~

You're kidding?! pout pout . . . So I either have to view messages individually or try to read through the coded stuff?? I'll stay in the list, but could you list the other alternative groups as well? I only belong to one. Thanks.

~ Kathleen

On the code appearing in digest....this is because
members are sending in html instead of plain text.
There isn't anyway for them to fix that glitch, so
digest users will simply have to scroll on by posts
that are made in html. If more would post in plain
text, it would be easier for digest users.

Regards,

Judy Decker